On Thu, 8 Oct 2009, Michelle Dupuis wrote:

> In Canada proper grammar requires adding "Eh" to the end of all questions,
> and replacing "ou" with "oo" (e.g.: "how aboot that hockey game last
> night").  It's still English, and it's not wrong either.

  While    "How aboot that hockey game last night, eh?" is correct,

  And even "how aboot that hockey game last night eh" is almost acceptable.

  But      "How Aboot that hockey Game last night, Eh?" is all wrong.

  I'm with Alex on this one -- please explain why one might randomly and
  inconsistently capitalize words.

beck...@angryox.com                                 http://www.angryox.com/