Hi Paul,

You can check out ip-pabx.com

Signup for a free account.

We can provide you single and white labeled ip pbx solution. Starting 25 cents
per month per
extention with all these features and web services enabled platform.

Rehan

> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 5:54 AM, Paulo Vicentini <vizent...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>     Hi,
>
>     I am looking for a hosted / virtual IPBX *PLATFORM* for service provider.
>     Such hosted IPBX platform is aimed to be as a service, so that final
> customers don't have to
>     install, maintain, or upgrade any PBX hardware or software.
>
>     It should have a control panel for end users to create / edit extension,
> conference rooms ,
>     IVR menus, etc
>
>     Could you please indicate companies that offer such platform?
>     Preferable with an open source approach.
>
>     Thank you
>
>     Paul
>

>     Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right
> from HotmailĀ®.

> --
> Thank you,
>
> -Wes-

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
President & CEO - Super Technologies Inc.

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions

Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win."
By Gandhi.
"Think Smart, Act Fast, Learn from Others, Be Successfull"