-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ronald
Wiplinger
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 5:45 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] How to start a playback after the called
partypicks up?

1. I want to call somebody and, as soon (and not before) a playback
should be played. How can I do that?
2. How can I accept dtmf tones with such calls?

Example:
System calls all staff and ask them a question. The staff will answer
with a digit!
The playback should start when the staff picks up.