Anyone have any idea what's causing this or how to debug it? I'm pretty sure the root cause is with chan_sccp.so, but not sure how to prove it.

I recently upgraded from CVS-head to 1.2.1 and the chan_sccp from 12-17-2005. Now, once or twice a week, I get this on the console:

Jan 31 10:39:08 WARNING[10586]: channel.c:784 channel_find_locked: Avoided deadlock for '0xbf1013e0', 10 retries!

Once this happens, all of my sccp phones drop offline and attempt to register. I get no sccp messages on the console. There's really nothing on the console to indicate any sort of problem. If I try to do an "unload chan_sccp.so" and then load it back, all of my SIP phones lose their registrations, none of my Zap channels work and I have to kill Asterisk and restart it.

Is this an Asterisk problem or an SCCP problem?  Help!!

Mark