Jordan Novak wrote:
I am not getting any caller Id with my standard T-1. Is a standard “T” capable of sending callerid? I don’t want to spend time troubleshooting my PBX if Asterisk can’t send it down that type of trunk.

Its kind of hard to figure out exactly what you're asking based on the wording of the above, but I'll give it a try.

Yes, T1's do support callerid. If you are asking whether asterisk is capable of generating callerid towards your T1 provider, the answer is yes. Whether your T1 provider "accepts" callerid is dependent on their configuration and policies. Some will accept anything, others will not accept anything, some will accept callerid numbers "if" those numbers are within a range of supported phone numbers for your account (eg, did numbers).

Note those that will accept callerid will only accept calleridnum, not calleridname.

If you are talking about your T1 provider sending callerid to your asterisk box, yes they are capable of doing that. Its an option on their equipment they have to turn on.