Don Pobanz wrote:

Adolfo R. Brandes wrote:

Lee Howard wrote:

However, based on the comments you give I'd suspect that you're having what people seem to be calling "frame slipping". There seem to be some motherboards that react poorly with Zap cards (or their respective drivers) and cause that. Your zttest results should be revealing here.

Frame slips are NOT motherboard related!

Which is why I've been using "quotes" around the term and which is why I've gone into lengthy explanation as to why I doubt that they are actually frame slips.

That said, the Asterisk audio processing core probably sees them the same as they would see frame slips in that it will look like jittery audio.

Lee.