Ummm, when you do a "show channels" does it show that Asterisk still has an open and active channel with them? If so, you could try "Set (TIMEOUT(absolute)=60)" in your extension context before paging the phones, we had an issue whereby the paging channels didn't close after the pager (calling extension) had already hung-up.