Thanx for everyone's passionate responses, and apologises for not replying sooner.

1. Based on what I have seen I take it noone is sure of what the true purpose and the effects of the relaxdtmf parameter offer. 2. I am using both a mixture of VSP's and SPA3K's, but primarily it is the VSP's 3. And as for tweaking the output level's, I see no options being provided within the IAX and SIP configuration files, and not really concerned with the SPA3K's at this time since they are fail-overs. 4. Since the bulk of my issues are through the IAX2/SIP methods for DMTF and Asterisk has direct issues with DTMF, I just hope that v1.4 will be released sooner rather than later.