Hi all,

Could anyone provide me some usefull link or some idea, how to configure quintum as calling card purpose with Asterisk.

Already i created AGI script which working with SIPURA well. But i do not have the idea about quintum how to configure so quintum will dial our asterisk calling card number.

i have add [EMAIL PROTECTED] server, so if some one trying to call FXO line of quintum then quintum should dial automatically this URI and rest my AGI will do. even i don't wnat to use quintum IVR.

I will be appriciate for your helps.

Regards