Jason Lee wrote:

Hi,

I was testing the intel based G729 codec on SVN-trunk-r42453 following the new instructions for compiling with SVN trunk and it in preliminary tests it
works ok for some calls but I found when one end of the call is an IVR or
Music On Hold the sound gets all distorted and asterisk segfaults. You can
view the backtrace at http://pastebin.ca/165220

Any assistance on this would be appreciated.

Have you compiled with debugging symbols instead of CPU optimization?

Can you type `bt' after the segfault, to give us some more detail?

How long into the call does this happen?