This is a follow up to an earlier post.

Looking for a means to "individualize" incoming FAX, so as to distribute them
to the intended recipient.

While the PBX is based on Asterisk, it is not possible for me to "enter" the
box to modify things, to any great degree.  I thank those who mentioned
IAXMODEM, earlier, but that seems a no go.

Currently, there is a dedicated T1 into the Asterisk box.  There is a separate
bank of 4 POTS lines going into a FAX server.

Looking for a way to assign numbers as "incoming FAX" lines and have them
"received" with the incoming number intact.   Having these forwarded to one of
the analog numbers is a thought, but I am concerned about various issues, data
corruption, etc, going that route.

Thoughts vary to second T1, with channel bank, "breaking out" some DS0's into a
channel bank, or finding a T1/fax board (do they exist?), to go directly into
the FAX server (PC/linux based)

joe a.