From: Craig Huff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 11:34 AM
To: Michelle Dupuis
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Real Time Clock Alarm Broken with 2.6.22+ kernel

On 9/7/07, Michelle Dupuis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Craig,

I wrote an nvram-wakeup replacement call acpi-wakeup.  It is a bash script
that is command line compatible with nvram-wakeup, but uses the proc acpi
interface and handles epoch data etc.  The acpi path is just a constant you
can change.

It would need a tweak to work for you situation, but your welcome to play
with it.  I can put it on www.generationd.com if you want it.

MD

Michelle,

If you would, please.

You could e-mail it to the list as an attachment instead, if you like.  Then
it would be in the archives for others to reference.

Craig.