From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Michelle Dupuis
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 5:50 PM
To: 'Asterisk Users List'
Subject: [asterisk-users] Restricting registration for peer 'iaxmodem0' to60
seconds

I have setup hylafax today, along with iaxmodem.  I'm just starting the
debugging process and see the following message every 60 seconds:

[Feb 19 17:44:16] NOTICE[1996]: chan_iax2.c:6021 update_registry: Restricting
registration for peer 'iaxmodem0' to 60 seconds (requested 300)

Can someone tell me what this means?  Why is it there?  And how do I get rid of
it!

Thanks,
MD