Hi,

We saw this between Asterisk and an Audiocodes gateway. Whilst the
voicemail is being recorded asterisk is not sending *ANY* rtp. Silence
detection will always detect silence if it listens to this side of the
conversation. Adjusting the threshold wont work, you need to find the
timeout for the gateway which is doing it (not always easy...)

Steve