sean darcy escribió:
Jared Smith wrote:
On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 21:24 +0200, Philipp Kempgen wrote:
exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=${IF($[0${CALLERID(num)} > 140] ? ${MAINSTUB}${CALLERID(num)}:${MAINNUMBER} )} )
                                           ^  ^
                              remove the trailing spaces
You'll also want to remove any spaces from around the question mark
(after your expression).

Thanks.

Now I have someone in the office, I messed around a bit. The only space that mattered was the last one. None of the spaces inside ${IF...} mattered. It makes sense since the parser must see Set(CID=<whatever's in the IF clause><then a space>)

Is there a way to test this remotely using "originate", or some other CLI command?

sean
If you have chan_oss (the console channel driver) loaded, you can do a CLI dial command, for example: dial extens...@context . After you see what happens with the call, you can hangup it with the CLI hangup command if the dialplan doesn't hangup it already. Also, if your PC or server has a well configured sound card and speakers, the console call would be heard too.

Regards,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología