Hi,

The GoSub() application is intended for use in the dialplan, not to call it from a Originate Action. What is your specific need? You can Originate to a extension instead of an application an then if you need to execute a subroutine, you can use GoSub() and Return() then you need to on the called context.

You can check http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+Gosub but the example using the same context is not very clear.

A better example would be this:

[incoming]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,n,Noop(one)
exten => s,n,Noop(two)
exten => s,n,GoSub(mysub,s,1)
exten => s,n,Noop(I returned!)
exten => s,n,Hangup

[mysub]
exten => s,1,Noop(So I'm at a subroutine)
exten => s,n,Noop(I need to do special steps)
exten => s,n,Playback(tt-monkeys)
exten => s,n,Return()

Cheers,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología

Anahi Ludueña escribió:
Thanks Miguel, It was my mistake.
So, my question is:
if I want to call the GoSub application from the Originate Action (using AMI), what I need to put in the context parameter? The GoSub will jump to a special context.
Thanks,