Cory Andrews wrote:
> I've found this to be a pretty powerful little device for $55.
>
> http://67.210.200.94/oscommerce/store/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=37&osCsid=9f8d0c58b1f4c62761f0baf8854dd04d
>

> Cory J. Andrews
> Director New Market Initiatives

Unfortunately there is sparse information I can find on line regarding
this device. The link as well as the 3 page PDF says little about it's
features.
Mac address clone on the Wan side?
Multi output on the LAN side?
Wireless output?
Power supply voltage to the box? ( not mains supply )
I am sure more will come to mind

John Novack

--
Dog is my co-pilot