From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Mike [l...@virtutel.ca]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 10:01 AM
To: Asterisk Users List
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] How to use one single IP as origination

Sorry, that made no sense, just re-read your problem.

I believe Asterisk simply takes the default IP, which would in this case be
eth0/first IP (not the virtual IPs) as outgoing IP.

Is this a problem? It is for me, I would like to define the IP used per peer,
but that’s the way it is, at least on 1.4.  I read somewhere (can`t find the
page) that 1.6 works differently.

Mike