We have Asterisk 1.6.2.17.2 connected to a sangoma E1 card. The problem we are having is that we have a calling card type application and when people enter the number to be dialled we call the Dial application. It gets back an indication that the number is incomplete (via PRI cause code 28 I assume) and waits for extra digits. If it gets extra digits it appends them to the current extension and jumps to priority 1.

Is there any way this behaviour can be changed so if Dial tries dialling an incomplete number it just fails and we can query ${HANGUPCAUSE} to decide what to do.

Thanks
Gareth