On 22/2/12 3:39 pm, Ron Bergin wrote:
Have you tried increasing the timeout value in the command?  To me, it
appears to be too short.  Try setting it to 50000.

Thanks for the suggestion - I tried 50000, but no difference, it's not waiting at _all_ for the playback to complete.

Just for giggles, I tried exactly the same test on a 1.8 box I have for testing, and the same problem occurs.

I'm sure I must be doing something wrong here :-)

Kind regards,

Chris