I've been tasked with finding and implementing a CDR/Queue analyzer to provide
information to management about the call center's performance.  My Google-fu
seems to be returning a lot of things that are more or less abandoned projects.
 Does anyone have any recommended solutions for a CentOS 6 / Asterisk 10
"vanilla" server?  Not opposed to something commercial, provided it actually
works and isn't a disaster to set up.

Thank you,

Noah Engelberth
MetaLINK Technologies
System Administration
nengelbe...@team-meta.net<mailto:nengelbe...@team-meta.net>
419-636-0999 ext 100

The message does not contain any threats
AVG for MS Exchange Server (2012.0.1913 - 2114/4835)