On 05/10/2012 03:49 AM, Bart Coninckx wrote:
Hi all,

for smaller (or maybe even bigger) sites I'm looking for a smaller,
appliance-type like PC, preferably solid state and fanless PC.
Since it's only going to run Asterisk for a couple of extensions I don't
think CPU and RAM need to be maxed out.

Just a small comment here... I really find it quite humorous that people use 'solid state' to mean 'no moving parts'. All of the parts of my computers that move are still composed of solid materials, and the electrical currents involved in them still move through solid materials :-)

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Jabber: kflem...@digium.com | SIP: kpflem...@digium.com | Skype: kpfleming