Hi,

I don't want to use INFO for DTMF, I want to transmit it inband. Therefore I set "dtmfmode=inband" in the sip.conf general section. But that didn't make it. As my UAC offered INFO in the Allowed-Header and Asterisk offered INFO in the 200 OK, DTMF is transmitted via INFO. Additionally I then set "disallowed_methods=INFO" in the sip.conf general section, but Asterisk is still offering INFO in the Allowed-Header.

Has someone experience the same? Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug that INFO is still offered although it should be disallowed. If someone has managed to use the "disallowed_methods" options successfully, please tell me your configuration and your Asterisk Version.

I am using Asterisk 10.5.0.

Greetings,
Paul