On 07/20/2012 04:48 PM, Warren Selby wrote:
On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Josh Hopkins <j...@prorivertech.com
<mailto:j...@prorivertech.com>> wrote:

    Has anyone been able to make an html template for the voicemail
    emails. We would love to customize them beyond just plain text. We
    have dome some Google searches and have not been able to come up
    with much. ____

    __ __

    I believe that Switchvox has customized the voicemail email  into
    html.  Has anyone ever tried this?  Thanks,____

                     /Josh____

What about changing 'mailcmd=' to a shell script that rewrites the email
in the format you want before sending it to sendmail?

That is most likely the best way to accomplish it; it would need to receive the already-composed email on stdin, then parse it, modify it, and regenerate it before sending it to the real mailer. This could be done using standard email libraries in many scripting languages.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Jabber: kflem...@digium.com | SIP: kpflem...@digium.com | Skype: kpfleming