What is the quickest way to apply this patch?

Do I just overwrite the code in the res_xmpp.c with copy/replace and re-compile?

Co-op Vacation Rentals
www.coopvr.com
15218 Summit Ave
Suite #300-354
Fontana, CA 92336
Phone/Fax (855) 760-COOP (2667)

On 1/11/2013 3:34 PM, Kai-Uwe Jensen wrote:
File,

thanks for that quick fix! Using it now.

-- kuj