Hi,

I configured Asterisk 10 for inbound fax, for couple of weeks I didn't see
any issues until today. The setup  I configured for inbound fax is quite
simple i.e. Cisco Voice GW sends the fax calls to Asterisk using T.38
protocol and later Asterisk stores/forwards the fax to specific end user.

The configuration I made in sip.conf for enabling T38 is listed below;

t38pt_udptl = yes,fec,maxdatagram=400
faxdetect = t38

And in udptl.conf, I just uncommented 'use_even_ports = yes
;' and rest of it set as default.

Here is the error I'm usually seeing in Asterisk side;

[Jan 15 14:13:28] NOTICE[20514] udptl.c: UDPTL (SIP/10.3.22.6-00000ad6):
Transmission error to 10.3.22.6:18428: Resource temporarily unavailable

If this notice comes, it occurs repeatedly unless I need to restart the
asterisk service. For some reason it also effect the V-GW.

Please advise what is the reason that I'm getting this message and how can
I avoid it?

--
Regards,

Ahmed Munir Chohan