On 17/12/12 13:34, Joshua Colp wrote:
> Barco You wrote:
>> Dear All,
>
> Hola,
>
>>   I use sipml5 to register two users from browser and the two clients
>> are successfully connected. But when I made a call from one of the
>> users, the other user doen'st have call notification and for a while the
>> calling process ended. I check the /var/log/asterisk/messages got the
>> following log:
>>
>> [Dec 17 14:54:11] WARNING[11471][C-00000000] chan_sip.c: Received SAVPF
>> profle in audio offer but AVPF is not enabled: audio 52760 RTP/SAVPF 103
>> 104 0 8 107 106 105 13 126
>> [Dec 17 14:54:11] WARNING[11471][C-00000000] chan_sip.c: Received SAVPF
>> profle in video offer but AVPF is not enabled: video 52760 RTP/SAVPF 100
>> 101 102
>> [Dec 17 14:54:11] WARNING[11471][C-00000000] chan_sip.c: Insufficient
>> information in SDP (c=)...
>
> As the warning states - you haven't enabled AVPF support. This is
> generally done on a per-peer basis using "avpf=yes" in the configuration.
>
> I would suggest you follow
> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+WebRTC+Support since
> there may be other things you have missed.

I'm trying to call from DruCall to Asterisk and I get this error:

WARNING[11021]: chan_sip.c:8687 process_sdp: Error in codec string 'F
103 104 111 0 8 107 106 105 13 126'
  == Problem setting up ssl connection:
error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)

I'm guessing my Asterisk is too old (it is 1.8 from Debian).  Can you
confirm which version is needed to parse a media descriptor with SAVPF?
 Do I need to upgrade all the way to v11 with WebRTC support, or was
avpf support added in some intermediate version?

Also, I'm using a SIP proxy and it takes care of handling all the WebRTC
connections and proxying the requests into a normal TCP/TLS connection
to Asterisk.  I was hoping to avoid opening up WebRTC access directly on
Asterisk.  One effect this has is that I can't control the `avpf=yes'
setting on a per-peer basis, as the proxy is carrying requests from
various types of peer, some public, some private.  Is there any outright
reason Asterisk can't support (S)AVPF on demand?