Hi,

In 1.8 setting this flag it does not remove any caller id related data,
it just sets an information on how to handle the data.
If the direct dial target is a phone, it MAY show the callerid anyway,
but dialling out on a PSTN/VoIP trunk also sends the callerid.

But: If you place an emergency call the emergency service should always
be able to see your callerid - even if you set SetCallerPres(Prohib).

Max