On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Gopalakrishnan N <
gopalakrishnan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What happens when we increase the queue frame size in channels.c
>
> if ((queued_frames + new_frames > 128 || queued_voice_frames +
> new_voice_frames > 96)) {
>
> Be default it is 128 and 96 if i increase it to 256 and 192 what will
> happen? will it impact to default behavior?

It looks like you are getting the "Exceptionally long queue length" warning
message.  The
change you mention will just increase the allowed size of the queue.  Doing
that won't really
help much as it will just delay getting the message.  That warning message
means Asterisk
is falling behind in processing frames on the channel.

Richard