I'm trying to implement parking with only one button to park and unpark a call.

Scenario:
Call is answered, I press the button (on a Cisco SPA504) to park the call, it
comes to [from-office] context where the call is parked successfully (there is
no parking lot number announcement though).

To unpark, I press the same button, it comes to [from-office] context, and the
call is picked up/unparked successfully. (I know there is no need to check the
device state, since Park will go to the next line if it fails, but this is only
for testing.)

The problem happens when I try to park the same call to the same parking lot
space AGAIN by pressing the same button. This time I hear the announcement, but
something else happens which I'm not sure how to describe - the incoming call
seems to be put on hold and parked at the same time (to end the call, you need
to press "end call" twice).

This is my first attempt at parking, and I know this is not the common way to
do this, but would like to know why this is failing.

Here is my config:

[from-office]
exten => _70X,1,SET(devstate=${DEVICE_STATE(park:${EXTEN}@parkedcalls)})
same => n,GotoIf($["${devstate}"="INUSE"]?unpark)
same => n,Set(PARKINGEXTEN=${EXTEN})
same => n,Park() ;
same => n,hangup()
same => n(unpark),ParkedCall(${EXTEN})