On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 7:31 AM, Vignesh Prajapati <
vignesh.prajap...@enjayworld.com> wrote:

> Want VOIP Click 2 Call solution? We have designed a tool for providing the
> same with the help of Google chrome extension by integration of Asterisk
> and Google Chrome APIS.
>
> Try Google chrome extension with your Asterisk, believe this will reduce
> your call efforts.
>
> Visit here -
> http://www.ens.net.in/index.php/products/synapse/synapse-products-add-ons/synapse-browser-extension<http://www.ens.net.in/index.php/products/synapse/synapse-products-add-ons/synapse-browser-extension?utm_source=chrome_extension&utm_medium=click_help&utm_campaign=synapse>
>  for
> more information.
>
> If you find any difficulties at time of configuration then let us know, we
> will help you.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Vignesh Prajapati
> [image: Inline image 10] +91 0260 6612911
> [image: Inline image 8] <http://www.ens.net.in/>
>
> [image: Inline image
> 1]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/enjay-it-solutions-ltd->
> [image: Inline image 2] <http://www.facebook.com/enjayltd>  [image:
> Inline image 3] <https://twitter.com/enjayworld>  [image: Inline image
> 5]<https://plus.google.com/104619851885354132849/posts>
> [image: Inline image 2] <http://eitsl.blogspot.in/>  [image: Inline image
> 7] <sa...@enjayworld.com>

This is not an appropriate message for the asterisk-users mailing list. The
asterisk-users list should be used for discussions regarding Asterisk
deployment and usage.

You've already sent this message to the asterisk-biz list, which is the
appropriate forum for commercial discussion. Please do not post messages
like this again to the asterisk-users list.

> *Disclaimer:*
> This message contains privileged and confidential information and is
> intended only for an individual(s) named. If you are not the intended
> recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or
> deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
> feel that you have received this e-mail in error and you are advised to
> please delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
> guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information may be intercepted,
> corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, be incomplete or contain viruses.
> The sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the
> contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
> verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.
>
> Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

FYI: This is a silly disclaimer when sent to a public mailing list. (And
yes, I don't feel I should have received this.)

Matt

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager