From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Daniel Jenkins
[dan.jenkin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:03 AM
To: Asterisk Users List
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] AMI eventmask question

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 3:25 AM, Michelle Dupuis
<mdup...@ocg.ca<mailto:mdup...@ocg.ca>> wrote:

Hi

I'm creating an AMI client and I only want to get newchannel events (as well as
only get the newchannel events?

Are you talking about the event filter in manager.conf?

Using event filters you can say if you want to receive an event or not,
specific to the event, instead of the classification of system/call etc

Take a look at the event filters in this blog post and you'll see what I mean,

http://hungrygeek.holidayextras.co.uk/2012/05/14/elastix-apply-configuration-changes-problem/

For anyone else looking...is there a table somewhere online that maps events to
their eventmask categories?  I checked the asterisk wiki and voip-info but
can't find this...

Dan