Hello;

I have asterisk Asterisk 1.8.23.0-vici and Polycom 331 and I am able to
register from local area network and not able to register from outside the
office. Also from outside the office, I am able to register via PhonerLite
softphone and not able to register via Zoiper softphone.

So from outside the office, I am not able to register from Zoiper softphone and
not able to register from Polycom 331.

I set the externip to the router real IP address.
Also, I set nat=yes.

What could be the problem? Why I am able to register from outside the office
using Phoner Lite softphone and not able using zoiper softphone or Polycom 331?

Is there anything special settings that can resolve this problem?

Regards
Bilal