On 3/26/2014 12:20 PM, Michelle Dupuis wrote:
If this is to 972 area code then the next digits should be 0X or 0XX but
they are not.  This differs from what I found documented for that area
code - I thought someone from the region might add to the discussion.
  Not sure if this reflected a premium service etc.  (But someone jumped
in with an explanation)

0X or 0XX is only if you're in country and need to dial with the 0 national trunk code (much like dialing 1+ in the US for an in country but long distance call). Someone dialing from outside the country doesn't need to add the zero, so they just use the 972 country code + 59 prefix.