On 04/11/14 15:11, Pat Collins wrote:

Hello group and thank you for the attention.

I'm using Asterisk 11.12 running on Ubuntu Server 12.04

We have an issue with channels remaining open after a SIP peer unregisters.

It seems that if the peer goes away before manually hanging up a call, the channel remains open until a hangup request is sent from the CLI.

Is there any way to drop a channel when the peer using it disappears?

Googled every phrase I could think of.  No luck.

Thank you!

Pat Collins

rtptimeout= in sip.conf will hangup a channel if no rtp is received for a period of time.