Am 13.06.2015 um 14:44 schrieb Luca Bertoncello:
If my Asterisk-configuration don't work, I don't have a phone and my wife
cannot work...

You will find out the day the switchover will be made by Telekom. If it doesn't work, you'll analyze why and fix it within a few minutes, you already did most of the preparation/work today, and then you're all set. I don't see the problem. It's not like you are running an emergency room or something where you depend on 24x7 connectivity. And if you were, you would approach this totally differently.