Am 06.01.2017 um 12:07 schrieb Markus Weiler:
Hi List,

we're calling a sip phone from our Asterisk Server, and try to add logic
depending on the dialstatus

We tried to figure out what the difference is and think it's how
Asterisk handles the "480 Do Not Disturb" from the phone
(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx).

Is this a bug or a feature? :-) How could we handle this correctly?

I *think* you can parse HANGUPCAUSE to catch that? But really not sure.

Here's a snippet I stole from somewhere to do failover to a 2nd gateway:

exten => _something.,n,GotoIf($["${DIALSTATUS}"="CHANUNAVAIL"|"${DIALSTATUS}"="CONGESTION"|"${HANGUPCAUSE}"="34"]?failover)

Not really sure how or if that works, but googling Asterisk Hangupcause should get you started?

Good luck.