On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 05:18:24PM +0000, Ivan Demkovitch wrote:
> Where problem comes in - if person not at the desk - his cell phone shows
> call from OFFICE number and there is no way to tell who is really calling.
> We use Callcentric as a trunk if it makes any difference.
> I'd like to add info about caller when passing to cell phone if possible. Is
> there any way to do that?

Maybe you should ask them how to do this! Maybe you should add a
Diversion header, maybe they don't allow this kind of spoofing at all.
This is a common request from users of SIP trunks and your use case is
legit. If Callcentric does checks on callerid validity and there is a
call to a customer with callerid X, they should be able to use this
callerid X when forwarding to an external device/number.

Astricon is coming up October 9-11!  Signup is available at:
https://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference

New to Asterisk? Start here: