Hi, do you have NAT between Asterisk and agent phones?

S pozdravem
Tomáš Holý

Hi Tomas

Thanks for replying.

Yes, the phones are in one location in a LAN and are then NATed to enable them
to contact the Asterisk which is hosted in the cloud.

A typical sip.conf phone configuration on the remote server for the site is

[general]
session-timers=refuse
disallow=all
allow=g729:20