On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 12:58:37PM -0400, Jerry Geis wrote:
> > Just a guess,
> > Recompile Dadhi.
>

> I'd rather not have to do that step.  I "desire" to make the image and
> copy to the physical disk with dd and have everything set to go.  Not
> take further time and "recompile" things.
>
> How do I do that?
>
> Jerry

You can leave UEFI on, but should be able to disable secure boot in your
BIOS.

If you are unable to disable UEFI secure boot, then you will need to
generate a machine owner key pair, and enroll the public parts on the
machines where you want to load DAHDI modules you sign with the private
part.

See:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Kernel_Administration_Guide/sect-signing-kernel-modules-for-secure-boot.html

Regards,