Dis you set "outbound_auth" in your endpoint configuration to Twilio?

On 21/06/23 11:19, TTT wrote:
I am using Asterisk 20.3.0 with PJSIP.  I have setup a trunk to my ISP
(Twilio) who requires outbound authentication.  My pjsip.auth.conf contains:

[Twilio]
type=auth
auth_type=userpass
password=mysecret
username=myun

However, my calls using the trunk are rejected with a 403. Using pjsip
logging I notice that the outgoing invite does not have an authentication
line. Why is Asterisk not sending credentials to the ISP? SIP transactions
are:
  > INVITE
  < 100 TRYING
  < 403 FORBIDDEN

Or is this normal?  Must Twilio respond with a 407 which will cause Asterisk
to authenticate?

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)8116-9161