Re: Some BK3 suggestions, and a rant.

If Carla was also immune to your attacks, I would see that as perfectly reasonable, and she would no longer need to potentially be immune to falling rocks as well. Staying close to her would be much more viable as a strat, and if you happen to spin around to take care of a threat and shot at her by mistake, you wouldn't kill her. I could absolutely get down with that, and it would completely change the way I play stages 11 and probably 12 as well. I'd stay close to her and heal her as needed, or try to.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector