Il 12/12/22 19:03, Wyatt C Jackson ha scritto:
I recently put together a PKGBUILD file for a tool I made and want to put on
the AUR. While I believe it should be fine, I would like to have it reviewed
before I upload it.

---
```
# Maintainer: Minecraftchest1 <minecraftchest1 at outlook dot com>
pkgname=file-sharing-tool
pkgver=0.2.0
pkgrel=1
epoch=
pkgdesc="A tool to help setup file sharing using ssh."
arch=('any')
url="https://gitlab.com/minecraftchest1/steamdeck-file-share-tool";
license=('GPL3')
groups=()
depends=('openssh' 'zenity' 'sed' 'bash')
makedepends=('coreutils')
checkdepends=()
optdepends=()
provides=()
conflicts=()
replaces=()
backup=()
options=()
install=
changelog=
source=("git+https://gitlab.com/minecraftchest1/steamdeck-file-share-tool#tag=$pkgver";)
noextract=()
md5sums=()
validpgpkeys=('B136A3601568A8CE2493')
sha256sums=('SKIP')

package() {
         cd steamdeck-file-share-tool
         install -D -v bin/file-sharing-tool.sh -t $pkgdir/usr/bin
}
```

Hello,

missing git as makedepends
makedepends on coreutils not needed
there is validpgpkeys but is not checked in source=()
there isn't a license or a license indication in your source repo
please remove unused fields
please install the script as file-sharing-tool (without .sh)