Hi Trent,

Thank you for considering it. In our use case, we provide a small
local webserver that users can run on their system that provides a web
interface to our server. Currently, it has a mode which, for security
reasons, refuses connections from anything other than the local
machine (ie. the local web-browser).

For the convenience of our users, we'd still like the local web-
browser to show the zeroconf-registered local-webserver, but since it
won't accept connections from outside machines, it doesn't make sense
to advertise it to outside machines.

The user in this case just needs to start the local webserver and open
their browser to see it in the list of available servers.

Thanks again,

_ michael