Lennart Poettering wrote:
> For embedded applications it is usually the best idea to write your
> own tiny mDNS daemon, around avahi-core. Don't use avahi-daemon,
> don't use avahi-client. Just create a small daemon that registers the
> host names you want, registers the services you want and browses for
> the services you want. Such a small daemon would have no dependencies
> besides avahi-core.

Lennart,
Thanks for your suggestion, it looks pretty simple to me based on the
core-*.c examples. Where can I find documentation for such calls as
avahi_server_add_service()? I have found Doxygen documentation for
similar functions such as avahi_entry_group_add_service(), but could you
please point me to the definitive documentation if any? Obviously I can
browse the source but would prefer to "Read The Fine Manual" ;-)

Best regards,

Dave.