Perhaps it could be some sort of memory corruption then, or that a timeout somehow gets used after it was destroyed? Maybe running it through a tool like valgrind could help?

Best regards,
Elias

On 2021-02-03 15:43, Trent Lloyd wrote:
Modify or override the systemd service to pass the --debug flag on startup and
it will log them. You can also run it manually but you have to mask and stop
avahi-daemon which is a bit fiddly to do reliably due to both dbus and Unix
socket activation.

I saw your reply on that launchpad earlier too if I have any ideas I’ll update
it the bug. Thanks for the extra info!

- Trent