Hi,
  thanks for ur answer.my exact requirement is, for example
  I have 50 records to display the report.it should be printed  in 3 pages.In
my first page, i use programmable section to display the column heading.but in
my 2 & 3 page the column heading is not shown.how  to show the column heading
in each page by using programmable section.?

  regards,
  vijay

anjali khati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Dear Vijay,
if u want to print record in next page.
use element.nextpage .but this command execute in send method.
apart of this plz give me detail what u want.

Regards
Anjali

On 3/30/06, vk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>   In my Report,I have displaying the column heading by using Programmable
> section.the first page it comes,bcz first time i have execute the
> programmable section.but the next page the column heading not shown.
>   my query is,
>   how to know the report ( records) goes to next page? i want, each page
> displaying the column heading using programmable section. how to do?
>
>   thanks in advance..
>
>   regards,
>   vijay

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

Anjali khati
ERP Developer (Axapta)
Euroinfosys System Pvt.Ltd