Hi,
  How to create the lookup for Resources in Dimensions .we are maintained 4
inventory Dimensions, such as business unit, branch,Department,Resources.
  In my report having the class, in that class i have create the lookup field
for Resources in Dimesions (table).How to do?

  I have tried externally, by creating the lookup form and attach this form in
to a EDT(Extended Data Type).but it caused the error while i am run the class.
the error is
         1) bad container,
         2) Object 'Report run' could not be created.

  how to solve or how to create the lookup for resources in Dimesions.
  anyone help me...

  Regards,
  vijay