Hi Chamikara,

Your solution is correct. Can you explain me what is this property and why it allows to pass the bug?

Change this property, make other mistake:
The problem is when I implement method addressable (i.e. I define the ReplyTo and AcksTo value for WSRM implementation). I have also the same problem in MTOMRM implementation.
These values change with this code:
String acksTo = serviceClient.getMyEPR(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP).getAddress();
options.setProperty(SandeshaClientConstants.AcksTo,acksTo);
and
options.setUseSeparateListener(true);
In this case, for a RequestResponse method I see only the CreateSequence and the first message, others messages never sent. The client never receive the server response and the server method is never called.

For OneWay method, in TCPMon, there are all soap messages, but no server reactions. The server method is never called.

Have you an idea?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Elodie

Chamikara Jayalath wrote:

Hi Elodie,

I just fixed a bug in Sandesha2 not-in-order case is working properly now.

Currently MTOM+RM will not work when InOrderInvocation property is set to true. This is due to a bug in OM ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-52 ).

But it perfectly works when InOrderInvocation is set to false. I just added a test case to sandesha2 to demonstrate this (MTOMRMTest). Currentlly the code in the test method is commented till the previous bug is fixed. But it passes when InOrderInvation is disabled.

Hope this will help you.

Chamikara