----- "Luke Benstead" <kaz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> These questions really need answering,
>
> Luke.

I somewhat doubt we will get any response, it's looking more and more like the
time when window controls were switched to the left, after a while "the
opposition" just gave up and later on Mr. Shuttleworth declared how he was
right to do the switch as no one is raising the issue any more. It looks like
their modus operandi, ignore the counter arguments long enough that the
proponents give up and then declare yourself the winner.

And just for the sake of clarification, I don't now and didn't then, care much
about whether window controls are on the left or the right, just pointing out a
similar pattern.

Cheers,
Mitja